Welcome to the Hexadecimal documentation. Hexadecimal can help you in monitoring your websites so you don't have to fret about whether they are up or not. Here are some notable features at a glance:
- Downtimes are verified from multiple locations to minimize false alerts
- Root cause analysis helping you troubleshoot incidents faster
- Connect to non-standard ports or IP addresses
- You can check whether the response body contains keywords of your choosing
- Support for a wide range of protocols
- Powerful alerting system that fits into your workflow
- SSL/TLS certificate expiry checks
You can find a list of static IP addresses from where uptime and certificate checks are made here.
If you have questions regarding invoices or your subscription in general, see the Billing page.